Survivor | Teen Ink

Survivor

By Romeo Conner BRONZE, Elkhart, Indiana
Romeo Conner BRONZE, Elkhart, Indiana

Analogy

Survivor is one of the best reality shows in America and one of my favorite shows to watch. However so far no Survivor player has still reached the level of the Queen of Survivor, Parvati Shallow. Parvati is by far the best Survivor player in the game. Even her first time playing which was season 13, she proved to be a huge social threat able to flirt with all the men on her tribe to form alliances that could put her in a good position, However, because her alliance and the other alliance had to go to tribal council in the merge one of her tribemates flipped and her game slowly started to fall, but she almost made it to the end. After that season was over, she was known to be Survivor’s flirtatious temptress.

In season 16 Parvati came back in Fans vs. Favorites. She used the same strategy to put herself in a strong alliance, but she also observed who could be trusted and kept her alliance close so no one could flip. When she made it to the merge, Parvati made an all-girls’ alliance, the “Black Widow Brigade,” and she was the ring leader of the alliance. She and her girls pulled off many blindsides on the men that were physical threats of the game. They even talked one of the men into giving them his immunity necklace and blindside him, in which still to this very day nobody has done. With her strategic prowess and flirtatious charm Parvati won one million dollars and the title of Sole Survivor.

Finally on Season 20, Parvati came back into the game in Heroes vs Villains as a villain because she was able to manipulate anyone and blindside them. However, this time she was targeted not only by the Heroes tribe, but the Villains tribe as well. Nobody wanted anything to with her, but Russell Hantz, Survivor’s biggest villain, and Danielle DiLorenzo. Even Jerri Manthey Survivor’s original black widow was threatened by her because she was afraid Parvati would take that title, which she did. It was 6 vs. 3 in the Villains alliance and because of Russell’s strategy, their alliance started to dominate. When they reached to the merge it was tied with 5 heroes and 5 villains. Parvati was able to pull off the biggest move in Survivor history, she played two hidden immunity idols and saving Jerri Manthey from being blindsided and voted out. In the end, Parvati made it to the end again, but lost because of a bitter jury and she went with the villain trying to help the heroes Sandra. However Parvati still played more days playing at 114 days. Although Boston Rob played 117 days, it still took him 4 tries to get that many while it took Parvati 3. That is why Parvati is Miss,Survivor, the Queen, and the best female player in Survivor history!

I am a fan of Survivor, and many people have argued whether Parvati Shallow is the best player or a player that got lucky. I just wanted to clear the air and reviewed her gameplay, to tell everyone why she is the best player to play the game!