Students Should Get Paid for Receiving Good Grades | Teen Ink

Students Should Get Paid for Receiving Good Grades

I think students should get paid when getting higher grades because it will encourage them do to well in school, this will also grant them excellent GPA, as well as getting into good colleges. In the long-run, this would provide a better quality of life for generations to come.

First, this will encourage students to well in school because it will motivate them to work harder towards their goal because they have a monatery reward. Having something tangable work toward will invetibily force students to care about school and create competition within students.They will not fall behind on anything else that could cause them to loss time toward their curricular activities.Everyone will graduated on time and find any options for their road trips.

Next having good grades is important, but having a good GPA is even more important and it is what colleges look at. Little by little, getting paid for good grades would decrease a credit denial and will increase the chances of students getting into college. For instance some athletics want to play for the state but the coaches must see their GPA or diploma to get in the game.Nobidy would ever feel like their nothing but a person to give for.

Lastly getting into college is an important steto having good quality of life. It is proven that people who have a bachelors degree will have higher chances of higher paying jobs with better benefits. Having more educated people will decrease crimes, drug addiction and teen pregnancies. Students will make healthier choices and provide protection to the community. Parents or gaurdians wouldn't have to worry about their children's actions.

Later in life paying students when receiving grades will bring great things in the future.They'll bring hope to the world. I think students should get paid when receiving good grades because it will encourage them to do better, grant them excellent GPA as well getting into good college and in the long-run, this would provide a better quality of life for generations to come.