Where You End by Anna Pellicioli | Teen Ink

Where You End by Anna Pellicioli

By crazzycass BRONZE, Eutawville, South Carolina
crazzycass BRONZE, Eutawville, South Carolina

Where You End was an okay book. This story by Anna Pellicioli uses a strong voice and enchanting language to tell a story about a girl who makes an impulsive dessission after a hard break up. The girl is Miriam, a girl who loves art, and enjoys taking photography. Miriam was intrested in the artistic boys and the musicians. In this book Miriam falls deeply in love with a boy Elliot but then he suddenly breaks up with her. She spends a long time worrying that she is pregnant, then on a class trip she breaks from the group, runs off, and pushes over a pricless statue at a musem. Horrified by what she did Miriam runs from the musem hopeing that no one has seen her. To complicate things even more Pamola, a girl with a equally troubled confilct sees Miriam and follows her. Pam then blackmails Miriam, but not for selfish reasons because she feels horriable about what she did to her 'brother'. Throughout the story Miriam learns that there is more to love than a relationship and that when you truely love someone there is no limits to what you will do. The best thing is the way that Anna Pellicioli uses strong language and riddles. This book is not a mystery but you still get to think.

It was pretty good but you have to read it a few times before you completely understand it. This book is not a mystery but you still get to think