Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Irresistible deception

By Chelsea N, hobe sound, FL

Compulsive liars are obviously hard to trust; it's just that simple. It's backbreaking to have a friendship and or relationship with someone you can't confide in. It's practically pointless and frustrating because you CANT TELL THEM ANYTHING. And if you do, your conscience will beat you up afterwards, because you know half the school will know by 2:00pm that day. I hate it when people lie about being a liar. That ticks me off the most I think because, when you are caught in a lie, why not just fess up to it? But I guess to some people digging yourself into a deeper and wider hole by trying to cover up your lie and make excuses for your actions is a much easier alternative. As far as I'm concerned people need to just stop lying altogether! No more 'innocent white lie' garbage; because its not true, all types of lies hurt the people they involve.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

4 comment(s)
thats true and thats a great peom
Jan. 28, 2015 at 7:58 PM • Report
This is a great article, but this world does need some lies, if you have time watch the movie The Invention of Lying, plus when i was little I would go to the nursing home with my mom and this one lady thought I was Samantha, this lady couldn't remember anyone but her, so I pretended to be her every time I went there, I'd hug her and say "I love you grandma" and she died happy.
Apr. 05, 2013 at 10:18 PM • Report
you might think this but some else thinks that. You think that world needs les well this other person think that there should be none. this is their opinion not yours. And i am really not trying to be rude all thou it may sound like it. Sorry!! :)
Sep. 17, 2014 at 7:04 PM • Report
A liar, is a liar, is scum, is a liar.  Great concept, loved it
Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM • Report