A Day in Hell | Teen Ink

A Day in Hell

By Anti.Dll BRONZE, Claypool, Indiana
Anti.Dll BRONZE, Claypool, Indiana

A Day in Hell
One day in Solana a beautiful city belonging to the princess named Elise Sonic the Hedgehog was looking for his best friend Tails a two tailed Fox that can fly and is very scientific in building robots and machines  with technology. But what Sonic didn’t know was that his friends were planning his birthday party! And Sonic didn’t even know who was going to be there: His brothers Scourge and Hydraulic the Hedgehog!
All of the sudden BOOM!! There was an explosion… it was none other than Nazo, Sonic’s arch nemesis he was back, but how? Long ago Sonic killed Nazo in his dark form but now Nazo was part robot now and it was Dr. Eggman's   fault.
“What!? I thought I finished you long ago?” “I will finish you and your friends!” said Nazo “No you won't, not if i get there first!”said Sonic so Sonic raced to his friends before Nazo could get there 5 seconds later… “Guys Nazo is back!!!” “What lemme at him!!” said Hydraulic Sonic’s brother. Hydraulic was dressed in all black with black sunglasses just like Scourge but Scourge’s sunglasses were red and scourge had flames on his sleeves. “How is he back? I thought you killed him?”said Sally Sonic’s girlfriend. Sally was dressed in a blue top and black shorts. Sally was the head leader of the freedom fighters,they protected Mobius from Dr.Robotnik, now known as Dr.Eggman’s badnik robots that always tried to destroy the city. “I did but apparently he's back and he's part robot now and he looks more dangerous than ever and he’s on his way here!” said Sonic. “What we have to get ready to defend right now!!!” yelled Tails. “I know, where are the Chaos Emeralds”? asked Hydraulic. The Chaos Emeralds were emeralds that allowed Sonic, Shadow Silver, Scourge, and Hydraulic to go into their Super Form which makes them more powerful Nazo could also do this which makes using the chaos emeralds so dangerous.
So Hydraulic used the Chaos emeralds to go Super form just then Nazo appeared “YOU'RE FINISHED!” yelled Nazo as he shot a energy blast at Hydraulic but he dodged it and fired back with his telepathic powers and hit Nazo in the chest, just then Tails fired his laser blaster at Nazo but Nazo countered it and appeared behind Tails and shot him with an energy blast and almost killed him”TAILS!!!!” yelled Sonic and Sonic was very very mad right now, so mad that he turned to Dark Sonic with the power of the chaos emeralds Dark Sonic was a version of Sonic where he lets out his anger and hatred towards his enemies and destroys them literally
Nazo threw an energy blast at Dark Sonic but Dark Sonic deflected it and Nazo came at Hydraulic with a clenched fist but Hydraulic caught him and turned Dark Hydraulic and punched Nazo in the face and Nazo went flying back and Sonic and Hydraulic we're ready to finish Nazo and finish him for good and forever “HYPER BEAM ATTACK!!!!” yelled Hydraulic and shot his energy blast at Nazo “NO!!!!!” yelled Nazo and Nazo was finally finished for good. and Hydraulic and Sonic turned back to their normal selves “WHERE'S TAILS!!!!”yelled Sonic “Over there!”said Sally “TAILS are you okay?” “Yeah I'm okay “HE'S OKAY!” “YES!” yelled Sally and they all went back to making the party as Sonic ran back to find princess Elise of soleanna to invite her to his party  “Hey Elise why don't you come to my party with me i'll take you there.” “That would be great Sonic!”said Elise so Sonic took Elise to the party and they all had a good time and all of a sudden BOOM! It was the beginning of Sonic Generations and the rein of the time eater and 

Because i love sonic the hedgehog