Nothing Can Stop Me | Teen Ink

Nothing Can Stop Me

My life was, well still full of ups and downs. I thought that life was beautiful and you get what you want directly without even thinking twice. But I was wrong life is not easy it's a beautiful struggle. It teaches you your mistakes and everyone needs to learn from their mistakes. I never regretted my mistakes I kept them as lessons or my survival guides to the future.

One of my worst mistakes is not keeping an arm's length I was really close with everyone. I was friends with the wrong people and I was too dumb to realise that people they were talking bad things behind my back. They spoke stuff about me that I didn't do but the group I hung with did. It's not like I hate those particular people now, but I try to keep an arm's length. This is one of the things that life has taught me.

Second one is there is nothing in life such as magic and luck all you have to do is try your best and give it all you can and I'm speaking about my dreams and goals. Being truly honest there is no one here in this planet that helps me and gives me the courage to pursue all what I want, instead they do opposite they discourage me. They always give negative comments and don’t tell me to go for it or go ahead try giving it all you can. But I'm done totally done there is no one, nothing here in this universe that could stop in my way. No one is going to tell me to get off the stage because I don't know how to sing or people already have a bad expression about me because of the people I was once friends with. So what they technically mean is that I don't have stand there sing or say an inspiring speech and try to leave a mark in this land. My dreams won't come to reality if I don’t sweat and work hard and I won't wait for magic to happen or wait for my Fairy Godmother to come with her wand and brings me my prince. I need to go on my own and look for what I want, get it and keep it. I'm stronger now, mature and know what I need to do. I'm not blind anymore but I'm deaf when they tell me negative comments. I'm stronger now and NOTHING CAN STOP ME.

My Life