Sounds Good Feels Good by 5 Seconds of Summer | Teen Ink

Sounds Good Feels Good by 5 Seconds of Summer

By Lauren Pagliccia BRONZE, Oak Bluffs, MA, Massachusetts
Lauren Pagliccia BRONZE, Oak Bluffs, MA, Massachusetts

Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton have done it again, they have written another amazing album. Even if you aren’t a fan of 5 Seconds of Summer, you will definitely be a fan of their newest album, Sounds Good Feels Good! Whether you’re dancing to “Permanent Vacation”, or crying over “Invisible.” It is almost impossible to pick a favorite because they are all so good! However, if I had to choose I would probably say “Broken Home”. I found that I can relate to this song because the it is about a kid who has to watch his parents fight and are just really unhappy with each other. When I was younger I had to see my parents go through a divorce and it is very hard for a little kid to have to witness that. “Hey mum, hey dad, when did this end? When did you lose your happiness? I’m here alone inside of this broken home.” This is a quote from “Broken Home”. The most popular song off of the album is “She’s Kinda Hot”. They were inspired to write it because they wanted to show their listeners that even if it gets bad if you keep on holding on and trying your best it will be okay. Five Seconds of Summer has wildly clever lyrics,amazing vocals and they are the best at playing instruments. The title of the album does not lie, all of the songs sound good and will make you feel good.