How Can You? | Teen Ink

How Can You?

By ZbobSmith GOLD, West Jordan, Utah
ZbobSmith GOLD, West Jordan, Utah

Pain demands to be felt.

How can you be so hateful and judgmental and then turn around and preach the opposite?

How can you possibly imagine that you are showing God's love by turning your head to the people that qualify under, 'Visitors Welcome'?

How can you condemn a child to the punishment of what you believe is their parent's mistake?

How can you be the judge of that mistake?

This future light is offering you loyalty and dedication, but instead of practicing what you preach, you'd rather not take the chance of dirtying your fake image and foundation.

How can you be so dictatorial in the way that instead of showing and shining God's love, you show and enforce love for rules and are destroying people's very basic form of faith?

How can you be so insecure that you care what the world thinks about having a public gay man's son in your ranks?

You should be offering comfort with open arms instead of so-called help for someone who does not believe that their lifestyle is a sin.

'As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you.'
-Isaiah 66:13 (NIV)

Edubs SILVER said...
Edubs SILVER, West Jordan, Utah

"But there's a hope waiting for you in the dark, you should know you're beautiful just the way you are. And you don't have to change a thing the world could change its heart. No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful." - Alessia

He he, I remember you talking about this at school. I don't really know what to think about this but I like it, it's interesting.