The New Dragon Born part 2 | Teen Ink

The New Dragon Born part 2

"Natsu Dagneer" he told me his name " come cossin I am taking you home and geting you into a very good guild." he told me. he did took me to a good home and guild "ok coss, is it ok if I call you that?" I ask him " yeah its fine if you caleed me that" he answer me.

" hey old man, I brought my new cossin she want to join." Natsu said to the master "is that so, what your name young lady?" he ask me " Rachler" I answer him ""cute but deadly" we don't have a name like that in the guild yet." he said " so can I join?" I ask him "sure but first I want to see you fight." he told me " I will take on anyone you pick for me to fight." I told him 'how about two boys and one girl?" he ask me "fine" I told him. "Gray, Elfman, and Erza." he called "what" a boy wiyh black hair said "Gray put a shirt on" a boy with white spiky hair said " not again" Gray said looking down " o.........k, can someone fill me in here?" I ask "sure" a girl with long red scarte hair said" Gray is a ice maker wizard so he have this habbit to not wear his jacket and pants" she told me " Im Erza by the way." "Rachler I like your hair and what happen to your eye?" I ask her.            

dream more coming soon