Types of Cars We Should Buy | Teen Ink

Types of Cars We Should Buy

By AnthonyMWilson BRONZE, Springfield, Ohio
AnthonyMWilson BRONZE, Springfield, Ohio

There are many types of cars there are Subcompact Cars, Compact Cars, Mid-size Cars, Full-size Cars, and my personal favorite Sports Cars. Now you’re probably thinking, “why talk about cars?” well I’ll tell you why even talk about car’s, these types of cars are bought a lot, and I don’t think I haven’t seen one person driving eco friendly cars like some Hybrids, or Bio Diesel, Ethanol, Electric, Hydrogen just to name a few. We need to by eco friendly cars cause we could be saving some animals with the amount of pollution in the air we could possibly reduce the amount of pollution caused by the burning of fossil fuels, such as coal, oil, natural gas, and gasoline to produce electricity and power. Also with Tokyo having their big pollution problem we could send some cars from the U.S to Tokyo to help them with pollution problem and will possible stop people from dyeing, and we wouldn’t have to buy diesel or use/waste our crude oil. So do you think we should start buying these eco friendly cars? If yes, tell me why in the comment section.