The Same, But Different | Teen Ink

The Same, But Different

By Bella4ryan BRONZE, Riyadh, Other
Bella4ryan BRONZE, Riyadh, Other

We classify things in groups, mammals, fish, birds, humans, because in a say we are all the same are the others in out group. Us as humans are the same, we are designed to have two eyes, two legs, two arms, one head, and in that way we are the same. But we are all very much different. I feel my sentence would be “she is the same, but different.” I believe no matter what our appearance is, our originality goes deeper than that, the way we act, the certain characteristics we have set us apart. My difference might not be the same as yours, in my case, I would say i'm different because i'm a fighter, ill fight for anything from love to friendship. I'll fight for whatever it is until the end, whether it is friends or sports or anything which requires effort I'll push through. Your difference might be that you are very caring, or that you are very loyal.

With whoever you are will change from day to day, “Are you better today than you were yesterday?” I feel that whatever you do each day, good or bad, you will always be better than the day before. You can and will be better each day IF you learn from your success and mistakes. I know that each day brings a new challenge, whether you succeed or fail that challenge is up to you, but no matter what the outcome you learn from what you have done. If you learn you can move forward, this can be proven because if we as humans did not learn, we would still be in the past, the prehistoric. So when being asked this question i will always answer yes, because each day we move forward.