The Man in the Red mask with the Banana Truck | Teen Ink

The Man in the Red mask with the Banana Truck

The truck had just came across the border. It rushed past border patrol, and within seconds a chopper could be heard. Speeding past the border crossing, 20 black SUVs rushed past in chase along with a black helicopter. The border patrol didn’t know what to do. This was the Canadian border, the calmest place on Earth. What the heck was going on? But what was being chased, merely nothing but a truck of bananas. As the truck sped on shots were fired, but nothing stopped the truck. The windshield was shot through at least a hundred times, and at least a quarter of those hit the driver. But he was just fine, and they knew why. He was the man in the red mask, and he stole these bananas in retaliation to the Canadian government. Yes, he stole bananas and got chased this much. You might ask, why would they care this much about a truck of bananas? Well, they truly didn’t, but when the man in the red mask was identified as the one who stole the truck, they cared. They hadn’t seen him in years, but he was always on their minds. They had messed up the man, scarred head to toe but gave him a healing factor. But, he continued driving.
And suddenly he put on his emergency blinkers, and pulled over but was driven into the guard rails by an SUV. THe doors opened, and bananas spilled everywhere. Stepping out of the front, the red man said,
“Now, what did I do to have the pleasure of meeting you again. Oh and by the way, I meant to steal the Chimichanga truck. Sorry, but hey I don’t think I need an apology from you guys. I need an apology from the writers for this horrible story line.” The men from the SUVS were listening and confused, but they didn’t know what he meant.
“DEADPOOL STAND DOWN,” screamed some of the agents starting to move towards him slowly.
“Now, why would I do that when I could make a banana smoothie.” As Deadpool through a katana through some bananas and into some agents.
“Seriously let's have some fun, but quickly I believe you have an appointment with death. Make sure you say Wade says hi!”
And then he proceeded to kill them all, and he was done he said, “Well, that was way too easy. Maybe I should try stealing some maple syrup. They care so much about that stuff anyways.”

Its's about the anti-heroe deadpool and an act of his that is the beginning of his path of vengence at the Canadian government.