The realistic educator of the year Ms.All | Teen Ink

The realistic educator of the year Ms.All

By elisonde.rdz BRONZE, Houston, Texas
elisonde.rdz BRONZE, Houston, Texas

Teachers who love teaching,.... Teach children to love learning and Ms.All is one of them.There's many teachers in the need of some support. For example Ms.All is a student who's trying to become a teacher.A very good teacher who inspires me to do better. She's not only a student , I would consider her as a teacher , a real educator. An educator knows to how handle its business , they always try their best to complete their work just like Ms.All. Most of the students are proud and honored to have her as a teacher.She tries her best when teaching us , we all have seen it.She's a great person , someone who could teach most of the english tricks that you can't even imagine of. She not only teaches , but also makes it fun. Its really incredible the way she makes things seem interesting.Ms.All is a wonderful teacher, it's just amazing the way she shows the love of teaching to her students.She has many things I can relate too such as her patience and she tries to comprehend her people or at least the people that she loves.The way Ms.All reads it's fantastic she reads it as if she was in the story.This student , Teacher is just the best of many.