Stop to Water Pollution | Teen Ink

Stop to Water Pollution

Put a Stop to Water Pollution!!!

My family can enjoy a pleasant day out at the beach, but we concern about if they pollute that water. Water has always been my thing, I drink it all the time, take showers in it. Just imagine all of the polluted water that is going to waste, or think of how hard people act to get the water back to normal. When I grow up, I will try to put a stop to this. Think of all of the nature you are killing if you dump a barrel of oil in an ocean. Think of the underwater plants that die because the chemicals in a bag of chips could destroy them. Think of all the little things that can take place. Someday, those small problems will arise into big ones. The next day you are next to a lake or ocean or any kind of water, don't lob your trash in there, fling it in a garbage can. And the next time you see water, think of how filthy it could be if people would pollute it. So I strongly recommend you write or advise people these things so they can discover a thing or two from it. Water is needed to survive for us and if we can't drink clean water than how are you going to continue to exist? Would you rather live for 7 days without food and die or would you live for 3 days without water and die? Water is a natural thing and if we contaminate it, it could be vanished in a snap.