A Close Relationship | Teen Ink

A Close Relationship

By artymiss SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey
artymiss SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -Dr. Suess

He stares at me with a radiance so bold and magnificent that my heart cannot take it. The fantasy of my thoughts collide with the reality of my actions and I just go for it.
The embrace is simple and sweet. His soft, tender lips gracing mine, as if it were meant to be. I feel his hands run through my hair, delicate and loose. Our love is pure and well-mannered, but this embrace is fierce and compassionate. I can feel his passion and emotion as we tussle around, loving every moment together.
"You know, I really do love every moment with you." he says tenderly, lying down next to me. His blue eyes remind me of the sky right before a storm, the perfect combination of blue and grey. He can hide his emotions well, but I know most of his thoughts just by looking at his eyes.
"What's troubling you, and don't think you can hide it from me." I say gently.
"I'm worried. About it. You know how I..I..." he trembles slightly, but I put my finger to his lips.
"Shhh, it's ok. No matter what happens, I will always love you." We gaze into each other's eyes, and I can tell that he will still worry. I kiss him on the cheek, and stand up to leave. "I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow." I say, and walk out...
That was the last time I was with him. I look back at all the moments we shared, and cry with joy and depression. My heart aches at the thought of him and I yearn for his company, but I know I must move on. As I layed next to his hospital bed, I whisper into his ears, "Never forget, never give up , never lose hope, and follow your star."....

My first story about Eliza and Felix. I like the concept of the dramatic relationship between characters. I will post more stories about them later on. Hope you enjoy!