The Three Little Pigs? | Teen Ink

The Three Little Pigs?

By MaddiWalc17 BRONZE, Nashport, Ohio
MaddiWalc17 BRONZE, Nashport, Ohio

"Here come dat boi" "oh shoot waddup"

The Three Little Pigs?
After Little Red Riding hood found out that I was pretending to be her grandmother, I felt ashamed. I mean, what kind of a wolf is defeated by a ten year old girl wearing some stupid cape? I am such a loser. I have been walking on this trail for hours now and I'm not even sure that I know who I am anymore. So here I am, being the saddest little wolf in the world, then I saw it. There was a little pig farther up the trail and he was buying... straw? I became so intrigued, so I followed him home.
It seemed like I had been following him for hours! I was getting so anxious! Finally, he stopped, only we weren't at a house! To my disbelief, he sat his straw down and began building a house with it! What an idiot! This as going to be too easy.
He finished his lopsided house and I made my move. I knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. "Little pig little pig, won't you let me come in?" I said with a grin. No answer.
“Fine then. I guess I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in!” I blew as hard as I could and the house collapsed. I was fully prepared to eat my meal, but there was no pig in sight! There lay a note in the pile of straw that read:
“Gone to my brother’s! Be back later!”
Furious, I made my way to the brother’s house. I mean, I deserve two pigs because of my wait. I approached the house, and to my amazement, this house was made of sticks. These pigs are so ignorant, I wish I made it up! I knocked on the door.
“Little pigs, little pigs, won’t you let me come in?” I bellowed. No answer.
“Fine, I guess I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in!”. I blew as hard as I could and the sticks collapsed. To my amazement, again, the pigs were gone again! There lay a note on the rubble that read:
“We went to brother’s! Be back later!”
By now i'm itching to get at least one of the pigs, so I go to the brother’s house. The house is made of bricks.  How am I going to blow this one down? So I thought for a moment. Why don’t I do what I do best? So, I walked to the pigs’ mother’s house. I knocked on the door.
“Mother pig, Mother pig, won’t you let me come in?” I hollered.
“Why sure!” a friendly voice answered. I entered her house and once she realized I was the Big Bad Wolf, I attacked her then put on her clothes. This plan is sure to work!
I walked back down to the third pig’s home and knocked on the door.
“Little pigs, Little pigs, won’t you let me come in?” I said in their mother’s voice. The pigs were excited to see their mother and embraced me with a hug. I took off their mother’s clothes and to their surprise, I was actually the Big Bad Wolf. I attacked all of the pigs and I had a fantastic meal. Then, I lived happily ever after.

This is fanfiction with a combination of Little Red Riding Hood and the Three Little Pigs.