3,2,1 | Teen Ink

3,2,1

By Billtender19 BRONZE, Branford Ct, Connecticut
Billtender19 BRONZE, Branford Ct, Connecticut

Adrenalin was flowing ,and sweat was pouring, my heart was pounding the second we past the famous Disney Castle in Anaheim California. Just behind it was a walkway right up to lake shimmering in the sunlight. In the lake I could see a reflection of the ferris wheel ,and behind that ferris wheel was what seemed to be the biggest baddest ride I have ever sean. Standing at one hundred-twenty feet high and reaching speeds of fifty-five miles per hour.

As we got into line we had an easy pass so the time to get onto the roller coaster was fast only about five minutes. The coaster was a bright red with distinctive yellow on the inside. The thing about this was it was the first loop de loop roller coaster ever in my entire life. We were able to get front row seats, the best seats on the ride. The second we were strapped in there was no going back.  In front of me was a long stretch of mettle track into a huge tube that brought you up into the air. Forty-six seconds later we tock of like a rocket. And we went up the ramp I could feel the G-forces Like I was in a rocket. Up and down and Up and down and Up and down and Up and down. It felt like an eternity of bumps and loops flying by I could see faces below of other people walking along enjoying disney.At this moment in time I realised how presish life is and how we shuld cherish each moment. As we approached the end of the ride the coaster was spinning sideways. Then came to a stop.

As we left the ride I look back knowing I conquered the ride and defeated it. It made me feel as if I had just defeated a dragon. I thought I could do anything. But, that ride gave me confidence because from there my fear was held in and my limits were no longer in one small space.They expanded on a whole new world, with new things.