Timeless | Teen Ink

Timeless

By hlups BRONZE, Monterrey, Other
hlups BRONZE, Monterrey, Other

I am Gale Jaymes I am a timekeeper and my Codie brodie is my best friend along by my side. You might ask what is a timekeeper? Well, a timekeeper is a person that protects time from being destroyed or changed and know everything that is going around. A timekeeper in this time is prime, because out there in the universe there are time pirates and time pirates try to steal time and try to change it to their advantage. It's winter, in the time of 2316 in New York City. By this time there is flying cars, air buses that travel around the world in nanoseconds, planes that can fly to outer space to Mars, and to Moon in just minutes. Back to the time pirates, their leader name is Slade, you might say that why does he doesn't 3 have a last name, well Slade had a very rough and tragic childhood, because he was abandoned to a pair of thugs when he was a baby, all Slade wanted was to have parents, so he gathered a bunch of people to form an elite task force called “The Unknown” and they are time pirates, so he created the group so that they can have the sphere of time and go back in time and prevent his abandonment. In more detail the sphere of time is a very sophisticated machine that controls and helps time be organized.

It is now February 30, 2316. Now it is the council of time speech day. By this time the government is very corrupt the only thing that the Prime Minister wants is money not to help the city but to use the money for himself, and besides he doesn't care about the people and I think I know why, my theory is that he is a member of the The Unknown, I can tell why because he has done lots of things the The Unknown want, for example altering the jobs and time duty of the sphere of time, another example would be that he has the mark of the unknown in his neck, and also proves that he is a member, I Gale Jaymes and my team will stop slade and prime minister from changing time. If we do this we can be remembered not only as heroes but as legends.
Now is June 19th, 2316, this time is now graded as chaotic because now the Prime Minister has confessed to the press that he is part of The Unknown, so know Slade is taking control of the city and soon over time. Hour later and Slade has now taken complete control of the city. Now most citizens have left the city and gone to Mars, the only thing that defines the city is just hostile, miserable, and never ending. Slade now has the power to control the sphere of time, in about 72 hours, it will reach maximum potential to open a portal to the space continuum and he will try to change time. Our team has the courage to prevent it from happening. Now a day has passed the countdown clock has now reached 48 hours. Codie Brodie and I are now coming up with a plan to prevent Slade from changing time. 12 hours have now passed and I am developing a weapon of defense against Slade it is a contraption to keep the sphere of time safe, I will make it out of titanium and steel so that Slade doesn't get passed it.  Hours have passed and I finally have completed my weapon, I have worked all day and all night so that our team defeats Slade. There is 6 hours left until the sphere of time can reach its full potential, me and my team are now moving towards the capitol building, to defend time. We have now reached the capitol and unfortunately there is still 1 hour left. I said to my team “GO,GO,GO,GO,GO,!!!!!!!! let's move it, remember what you came for!!!!!”.
We have now encountered Slade, “do you want to take care of time” “take care of this”, watch out it's a time bomb. We are now trapped inside the COT(Center Of Time) chamber, there's now 30 minutes left until it reaches its full potential. “Slade don't do this, this is not you” said Gale, “It is me, do know what it's like to be unknown,” replied Slade “No but now the whole world know you” “Yeah now I will not be the one again that is put 2nd” “What do you mean” “You didn't know” Slade is taking off his suit and mask of, “No it can be, brother?” “Yes I am Kurt Gaymes, and turns out you didn't know everything after all”  “Don't do this Sla... Kurt, the past is the past and it must not be changed, you can't you will damage the space time continuum” “I can because I will” “See you on the other side” “NO WAIT”. Slade went to the time he was abandoned and now switched babies, from him being abandoned to being now raised by a well educated family. Kurt is now 7 years old and is learning from his dad how to be a clock manufacturer. He is now 10 years old and went to his dad's factory where time is being made and done. 13 years old and now he is helping his dad in the factory creating time, “Son thank you for helping me out in the factory” “No, thank you in have given me this opportunity.” 16 years old and now working in the factory “Thanks dad in giving me this job” “Your welcome” “This is what I came for, I love this”. 19 years old he is now gone to the moon to learn more of how Clocks work and how time is being integrated into the clock. 22 year old their is hostile activity brewing in the city. 25 years old is his dad died “I am devastated man, he was my inspiration” Codie replied “I will be with you every step of the way”. 28 years old that evil brewing in the city is called “Clan of the Unknown” and it is led by a man named Slade and its objective is to change time. “No man will hurt time”. There is only one purpose I stand for that is protecting time. I am Kurt Jaymes timekeeper.