Bullying | Teen Ink

Bullying

By Zaani03 BRONZE, Chinle, Arizona
Zaani03 BRONZE, Chinle, Arizona

Never FAKE yourself to be PERFECT because PERFECTION is never REAL and REALITY is never PERFECT...

Bullying. That word gives me the chills. Why? Well I hate bullying and its not right for innocent kids and people to be treated bad. I mean, why treat someone with bad behavior? Its just not fair to them like that. What did they ever do to you to make you treat them like this. If you are doing this for fun then its not funny, you dont know the pain they go through everyday, the torments they hate, the teasing that breaks them inside. Their hearts break into millions of pieces that can never be put back together. How do i know this? Well I was one of those kids that were tormented everyday. I'd Come home everyday sad and broken, just running into my room screaming, crying, and throwing thing across the room. So please listen to me. Stop BULLYING its not right and its definetly not funny. There worst reason about bullying is making kids feel bad about themselves. Why? Well they have suicidal thoughts, and I dont want anyone hurting themselves anymore. Its not right...Its not right for a child, kid, or a teenager to take their own lives. Its too sad to here or see it happen. So please stop bullying. Before it gets out of hand.

I dont want anyone bullying so please listen to me. Stop bullying before it gets out of hand. Its not right.

Zaani03 BRONZE said...
Zaani03 BRONZE, Chinle, Arizona

Thanks @YESSENIAG I deeply appriciate your comment.

YESSENIAG SILVER, Sacromento Ca, California
This is amazing i like the way you put what you feel about it. also what you think about this.