Jabrill Peppers | Teen Ink

Jabrill Peppers

By Arronmac BRONZE, Park City, Utah
Arronmac BRONZE, Park City, Utah

It's 4th and goal Michigan vs Alabama in the National championship Michigan is down by 6. All Michigan Has to do is get this touchdown and they win. Jabrill Peppers the Heisman Trophy winner walks on the field. Jabrill is at quarterback. He is as fast as a cheetah and as strong as an ox and he is ready to get to the end zone. “Jabrill peppers snaps the ball runs outside to the right he has an open lane! Spin moves then jukes out the linebacker and scores. Jabrill peppers, the Heisman winner, wins the game for Michigan. "It's all over Michigan wins”, screechs Phil Simms. Now Michigan is the National championship winner and they have not lost a game this season. They now have the top recruit class in the country. Jabrill Peppers is now  going to be leaving Michigan and going into the NFL draft and the New England Patriots have the #1 pick from the Cleveland browns and Jabrill peppers is projected to go to them. “ With the #1 pick in the 2017 NFL draft, the New England Patriots select Jabrill Peppers #5 the linebacker from the University of Michigan," says the NFL commissioner. Jabrill is a starter at middle linebacker. He has a breakout season with 9.5 sacks, 56 tackles, and 6 interceptions (two being returned for touchdowns). Jabrill wins Rookie of the year award and goes to the playoffs. In the playoffs, Jabrill gets over 15 sacks in the playoffs and wins the Super Bowl vs the Seattle Seahawks. Jabrill Peppers finished his hall of fame career in 2032. He concludes with 168 sacks, 43 interceptions, and 1,424 tackles. Jabrill Peppers gets inducted into the hall of fame in 2035.

Its awesome.