Drones | Teen Ink

Drones

By sf222 BRONZE, Hartalnd, Wisconsin
sf222 BRONZE, Hartalnd, Wisconsin

Yes drone laws are a helpful thing for privacy problems and other things that people don’t like but, they can help with many things. Some of the things drones help with are for the military like finding bad people and hunting them down. Another reason is to find people in big shipwrecks when they are stuck on houses or in the water. Another reason is because it really helps farmers take care of their crops by seeing the temperature of them and seeing how dry they are then watering them from the drone. Others might say they invade privacy and that’s why they are making a law for drone users so they need to pass a test from their background and they flying skills. This paper will help everyone out there understand why drones are a good thing for our society.                          

But others might say that people would take down the $12,000 drone and steal it and get the information and get inside of the government. Another reason is people would hack into the shipwrecks and then they would take the stuff in the shipwrecks. Another reason is because many people would say that the drones are really loud when you fly them and they need to get put down and then no crops would be monitored.   

For one thing drones can help the military. For example, helping them with finding good and bad people, the good people that are sticking after hurricanes and bad terrorists. Another example, getting the United States better protection by monitoring the border so no bad guys get into the United States. Another reason, is for drones to help fight other air crafts and fight them down so they don’t get into the United States. So that tells us that we need drones in our country. Scott Macmillan thinks because he said “We really need this in our country because they can help a lot.”

Another reason is because they can really help with shipwrecks and hurricanes. For example in 2016 the rescue team for hurricane Mathew they found 129 people under water, on cars, on homes, and trapped in thing with only one drone. Imagine what would happen with 5 drones. Another reason is because people need some support when people need rescue them when they are in trouble. For example is when there was a report of break in and the drone helped track down the robber.

In particular it helps farmers take good care of their crops. For example, Zach Fiene is a farmer and he had the idea of getting a drone and putting some technology to measure the temperature, water level, and the growing rate to help take care of his crops. Another example is with Zack Fiene again and he really thinks the “Farmer Drone” is a really good product because he said “My crops haven't looked this good in years.”(More farmers are using drones to help tend to the crops. Zack Fiene)  Another example is with Zack Fiene again because he came up with the whole “Farmer Drone” and he knows it will take off in marketing because he is adding a system where he can dump water from the drone.

In conclusion, when drones are in the air they are a big help for many reasons. One reason is because they can give many supports for the military by shooting bad people. Another reason is they can find people in big shipwrecks or hurricanes. Another reason, is they can give significant information to farmers about your crops. Many people say loud when people fly drones. How would you like a lot better food and they can have a better country.