Sir President | Teen Ink

Sir President

By TheOneWithRedStains BRONZE, Pleasant Grove, Alabama
TheOneWithRedStains BRONZE, Pleasant Grove, Alabama

I am not the worlds problem, my problem is the world.

While he is stubborn and thinks everyone should agree with his views and morals, he is a good leader because he doesn’t care what other people think of him, he knows how to navigate in the real world, and he wants the best for his country.

First, he is a good leader because he doesn’t care what other people think of him.What he has done in his past and what he is doing in his present proves my point. Proof of this is that he is a billionaire real estate agent, and is the 45th president of the U.S.("Donald Trump.")  This shows that he doesn’t give up and if he wants to do something, he tries his best and makes it possible. He wanted to help the U.S. and become president and he did despite what others said about it. Also, when people talked bad about, he just used their words as fuel and kept on going toward his goal. More supportive evidence is that he is one of the most controversial businessmen of the 1980s and 1990s.("Donald Trump Biography.")  Controversial is defined by a topic that is likely to be argued over. This means that he is a very argued over person, and if that is true don’t you think he would know about it? That shows that even though people continue to disagree over things that contain him, he doesn’t get fazed by it. He is a great leader because he doesn’t care what other people think of him.

Second, he is a good leader because he knows how to navigate in the real world. Evidence that supports this is that he is the current president.("Donald Trump.")He has learned how to use his strong points to get what he thinks is best for him to have. He knows how politicans works  even though he is not considered one himself. He stays true to his word and tries to accomplish what he has promised to do. More evidence that proves this is that he has done many other things over the years such as being involed in several large, profitable building projects.("Donald Trump.") The key word in here is profitable because it shows that he knows what will have to most good impact on society and what will stay afloat in the ever changing trends. He is a good leader because he knows how to navigate in the real world.

Finally, he is a good leader because he wants what is best for his country.Proof is when he heard about Jennifer Hudson’s family being murdered, he let her and other family members stay at Trump Towers for free.("These 5 Acts of Kindness Reveal There's More to Donald Trump Than Just His Celebrity Persona.") He understands what it means to need help and he is grateful that he can help people. This proves my point because if he shows that it is good to help those in need, he is being a great role model for those in the new generation. He is showing that it is not good to be greedy, and to help and comfort those who may need it. Even more proof is that when he heard that three-year-old Andrew Ten needed to go to New York to receive some special medical attention. But there was one big problem: The airlines refused to board him because Ten required several different pieces of medical equipment on the flight. Ten's parents put in a call to Trump, who then sent out his private jet to meet their pressing needs.("These 5 Acts of Kindness Reveal There's More to Donald Trump Than Just His Celebrity Persona.") This shows that even someone as high-status and he understands what is fair and not fair. He cares about those younger than him, and he wants to take care of those who will be leading our country in the future. He is a good leader because he wants what is best for his country.

Donald trump may be a very stubborn man that thinks everyone should agree withe his view and morals,but he is a good leader. He is a good leader because he doesn’t care what other people think of him, he knows how to navigate in the real world, and he wants the best for his country. You may see him as someone who doesn’t care about those looking up to him, but he does. He wants what is best for us, even if we happen to not agree. Think about that next time you see our Sir President.