Change the School System Already | Teen Ink

Change the School System Already

By stargirl2000 BRONZE, Nyc, New York
stargirl2000 BRONZE, Nyc, New York

So the school system has been around since the 17th century. Which is weird because government, phones, car everything has changed but the school system is the only thing that haven’t. (EX:from car where cars has bicycle wheels to the new toyota camry)

This is what the school system is actually telling students what to do. (A line stated by Prince Ea)  “if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." the fish will always think that it has no meaning to life if it cannot climb a  tree.

The youtuber Prince Ea made a video called I JUST SUED THE SCHOOL SYSTEM !!! - Youtube  The video shows modern day schooling as a person because he is trying to show that schooling from the 17th century didn't help before cause no two brains are alike and the same schooling never worked.”Anatomically-wise, our brains are very much alike. A collection of neurons and blood vessels in between. All the same, researchers at Yale University in the US claim to have found evidence that, at a closer look, the fact of the matter is that no two brains are alike.

Thus, the scientists say that, when it comes to their inner workings, our brains are as unique as our fingerprints. So much so that it is possible to tell individuals apart simply by looking at their patterns of brain activity and how different brain regions communicate with one another.” from No Two Brains Are Alike, Investigation Reveals Our brains are as unique as fingerprints, researchers say by  Laura Sinpetru

The school system deserves to be removed but not all they should have  teach in their own creative way something that will grow the students minds and the teachers hired should love their jobs and not feel punished that they have to teach tomorrow's einstein's .

Schools are teaching different ways to teach like in sweden they let kids go to college for free they have a whole life from pre-k to college they could also learn more about feelings than when columbus sailed the ocean. Schools also should be telling us how do stuff in the real world like: What are taxes?; How do you know you're getting a good deal on a apartment? Or what stuff are illegal and legal? All those questions should be answered that will help the students of today actually know what they're doing instead of us making big mistakes:

This all shows that the school system hasn’t changed but the world has. We need to find a better way to teach students  independence in a new better way.

i was told by my 7th gr teacher to write something that you want to change and i thought what the thing i go to every day for 5 days then i relized it's always the same we have to change our school system