How to Become Your Best Self | Teen Ink

How to Become Your Best Self

By Paulina00 SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
Paulina00 SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

I can relate to Shanelle F.'s article, "How to become your best self ." She talks about how teenagers think that their bodies and minds are fully ready to take on the world. but, really mentally and physically we are still growing. The part I can relate most of is the part where she said " I am determined to use my abilities and knowledge to ensure that each of my students finds the agency to become their own best selves." When I read that part I thought even though I may feel like I'm ready to face the "adult life."  I'm still growing mentally and physically, so when the time comes that I become an adult, I'm prepared for what is out there for me to experience. I would like to thank you Shanelle for giving me what I needed to know about myself and so I can share what I learn with others too.

I picked this article because I feel like i can relate to her topic that she has written about .It inspired me to learn about myself more and to help people that may have gone throught what I have been through.