Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

The True Story of Connor J. Gordon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By Allison_after_life, Avondale, AZ

I honestly don't know why I am telling you this. I have nothing to gain. I swore to carry this knowledge with me to my grave, to keep my life a secret, but now I feel you must know.

I pray that when I die, God will grant me some kind of mercy, that he'll pity me in any way. I have done horrible, evil things I doubt he, or anyone, could forgive. What I'm about to tell you will change your perspective of what is real and what you thought could happen only in your nightmares.

My life, well, it isn't like anybody else's. The people I have seen, the things I have done … they're horrible. In order for you to understand my story, everything, I will have to start at the beginning.

My mother died giving birth to me.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

5 comment(s)
vegetariangirl
I love the story, it has a great plot! Connor reminds me (if you have ever watched Smallville) of Davis Bloome.
Jan. 25, 2014 at 10:35 AM • Report
LillyZ83
It really is an awesome story! But next time I'll remember not to read it right before bed!
Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:27 AM • Report
jettabug
WOW. That story was SO amazing. It didn't help that it was dark outside... *shivers* I just have to say one thing: I think you should switch where he says "by the time i was eighteen" and "when i was fifteen..." it's confusing and not in chronological order. That's it, though. You're an amazing writer!!!
Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:55 PM • Report
jettabug
P.S. - If you're into sci-fi and/or futuristic stuff, check out my story called Surviving 2200. I think you'll find it very interesting! Thanks in advance!
Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:56 PM • Report
Buttons
That story gave me goosebumps. Great plot!
Oct. 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM • Report
Close