Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Drowning Flower

By Sara S, Cazenovia, NY

Drowning Flower

Share this image:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

8 comment(s)
amandasws25
This is a really cool picture and I love the meaning behind it. However you could improve the image by editing the lighting on an editor (I use Ipiccy because it's free and online). Another thing is, when I took a photography class I learned that composition is everything, try not to have the subject in the very center. It makes the picture more interesting if its offset to the side. All into consideration, this is a really good picture!
Jun. 08, 2015 at 11:28 PM • Report
Tori C.
I really like this. I would frame and put it up in my bedroom if I could. Did you find this on the beach or did you put the flower there for this very picture?
Jun. 08, 2015 at 1:21 PM • Report
Deej6595
I like how the flower is stranded on a beachfront. I like the symbolism behind this concept of not appreciating the worth and value of beauty until it is too late.
Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:30 PM • Report
Joey R.
Interesting idea, but maybe try it with a different composition and more dramatic lighting. The sunny light and the fun feeling of the sand and shells doesn't really support the concept, and gives it a different feeling altogether. You've got good ideas and some potential, but just work on the specifics a bit and you'll be an incredible photographer in no time! Practice makes perfect! :)
Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM • Report
TheSkyOwesMeRain
I love how the flower almost looks like blood on the sand. Great photo :)
Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:38 PM • Report
Bones96
I love the title and the sand with the seashell plus the red hibiscus really pops. However I agree with Jaynayzz it does seem like you are trying to hard. Also the flower looks very mashed and to me that kinda ruins the picture
Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM • Report
TevyRae
Really pretty, great job. i really like it.
Mar. 06, 2013 at 4:56 PM • Report
Wolfira
WOW, I love this sooooo much!
Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:13 PM • Report
Close