Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

teenagersims    (Continued)

Page 2 of 5

When I had to leave them I was crushed. I’ve never had to deal with letting go of people I was friends with for so long. Leaving people I’ve known for a year and leaving people I’d been around for most of my teenage life was so much harder than I had expected.
Over the majority of the summer, I convinced myself that I wasn’t going to meet anyone that didn’t already have their “established” group of friends. It was my senior year, what else could I expect? I was sure that the majority of people I was about to call my classmates had been at this school for most, if not all of their high school years.
I soon realized that starting a new high school was way different than being the “new girl” in elementary or even middle school. It wasn’t as easy to gain “approval” of my classmates now as it had been back then.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

1 comment(s)
MynaS
I think the article is really good. Your writing style is great. Don't stop writing though, yes, a happier ending might have been better. The conclusion of the article could have been centred around on a happier note. :)
Oct. 28, 2012 at 12:19 PM • Report
Close