Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Top Career Choices of the Future    (Continued)

Page 2 of 6

High school graduates should research the jobs that will be in demand in 10 to 20 years to determine the best future careers as they consider further schooling.

According to one guidance counselor, “The key word would be explore. Explore every option - don’t limit yourself. Think that you can do whatever you want to do. Don’t sell yourself short. Think globally.” Choosing a career can be complicated because of today’s rapidly changing world. It takes more than hard work and a little luck to find employment that can provide an adequate income and lifestyle.

According to Next Step Magazine, up-and-coming jobs are, not surprisingly, in healthcare including pharmacists, dentists, medical scientists, optometrists, physician assistants, and home health aides, just to name a few.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

2 comment(s)
Cars and houses are not cheap and not everyone is able to buy it. Nevertheless, loan are invented to help different people in such hard situations.
Dec. 03, 2013 at 3:30 PM • Report
The credit loans are important for guys, which want to organize their own organization. As a fact, it's not really hard to get a financial loan.
Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:17 AM • Report