Subscribe   Submit Work   Log In

bullying: yes or no

Tay M., Bellevue, OH By TayDavis, Bellevue, OH

A child undergoes various situations in is life before evolving as an adult. Confrontations surface while playing with mates. Teasing may also be associated. But this is not the matter of concern.
Teasing, fighting, confrontations are all part and parcel of growing years. The situation gets tedious when it takes an ugly turn. Like tormenting, abusing verbally or intentionally trying to threaten the younger or the weaker child. It is called as bullying if repeated over and again with an intention to hurt. It can be verbal, physical or psychological in nature. It can range from calling names to spreading rumours or even extorting money or other treasured possessions.
Bullying behaviour is seen all over the world and almost in all sections of society. It might start at an age as early as preschool and might intensify in the transitional teenager years.

Page 1 of 3

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

1 comment(s)
Succubus-Chan
This was great! The only thing I have to say is make sure you THOROUGHLY revise your work. There were lots of moments where I thought I was reading the same thing twice. So just make sure that your use of repetition is effective. Good work, thought! I really love how your making sure this topic gets surfaced. Much proud. :3
Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:50 AM • Report
Close