Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

bullying: yes or no

Tay M., Bellevue, OH By TayMarieMaudeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Bellevue, OH

A child undergoes various situations in is life before evolving as an adult. Confrontations surface while playing with mates. Teasing may also be associated. But this is not the matter of concern.
Teasing, fighting, confrontations are all part and parcel of growing years. The situation gets tedious when it takes an ugly turn. Like tormenting, abusing verbally or intentionally trying to threaten the younger or the weaker child. It is called as bullying if repeated over and again with an intention to hurt. It can be verbal, physical or psychological in nature. It can range from calling names to spreading rumours or even extorting money or other treasured possessions.
Bullying behaviour is seen all over the world and almost in all sections of society. It might start at an age as early as preschool and might intensify in the transitional teenager years.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!

Close