Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Dear Friend...

By Anonymous, Melbourne, Australia

Dear Friend,
I'm tired. I'm tired of pretending that everything is ok. I'm tired of going to bed in a house where nobody wants me. I'm tired of waking up and believing for a split second that my life is different. I'm tired of living, eating, breathing, working, schooling and never leaving the place in which I'm anonymous to the majority, and used in 'relationships of mutual convenience' by the minority.
Writing this will achieve nothing. No one of meaning will read it. No one of meaning need read it. The truth is, I'm not depressed, nor am I suicidal - I'm too smart for that, have had too much experience for that. I've seen death, both the intentional and unintentional. I've even prevented death, both the intentional and unintentional.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

1 comment(s)
mollybug13
I know how you feel. my aunt is very sick and she has 2 small kids. The idea of losing her is really sad and shes not my mother so I cant imagine how you feel about that. But I do know the feeling of whats the point. I have so many things going on right now I could write a book. It just feels overwhelming I write songs to cope. Very good article.
Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM • Report
Close