Subscribe   Submit Work   Log In

Most Recent Nonfiction

Quest for a Dog

Quest for a Dog This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By J_BruggzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Wyckoff, NJ

Personal Experience

The Pizza Place

The Pizza Place This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By Kansola, Baltimore, MD

Travel Culture

Close
Three Broken Pencils

Three Broken Pencils This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By Nat3rr0, Hartland, WI

Personal Experience

Life From Home: A Profile of a Syrian Refugee Family

Life From Home: A Profile of a Syrian Refugee Family This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By sireeshr, Alpharetta, GA

Interviews

When in France

When in France This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By lukeclevenger, Sunnyvale, TX

Travel Culture

Backpack

Backpack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By IlanaDavis24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Rye, NY

Memoir

Lamenting February

Lamenting February This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By natdtd, Miami, FL

Memoir

The Things We Carried

The Things We Carried This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By BalletnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., San Francisco, CA

Memoir

Close
Penciling in My Past

Penciling in My Past This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By Anonymous, Portland, OR

Memoir

From the Back

From the Back This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By ScarletCityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Cedar Hill, MO

Personal Experience