Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Our Corrupted Generation    (Continued)

Page 2 of 10

Is that as high as our teenage vocabulary is? Have we never heard of verbs, adverbs, adjectives before? I always thought that was why we have an English class every school year.
Am I making any of this up? No, these things are all placed out there first and then they come true through the actions of people. Now, I'm not saying that things were going great before everything seemed to be about sex, drugs, violence, drinking, but what I am saying is that in our day and age kids are making less and less decisions from their conscience and instead look at the Media to see what is considered cool. The Media is a powerful force rather we choose to believe that or not. It can be used to promote good behaviors, but more often than not it is used to advertise things such as alcohol and how it makes you look gorgeous and popular.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

3 comment(s)
Bravo! Keep up the fight.
Jul. 09, 2015 at 6:11 PM • Report
I have read this full article, and me being a 15 year old in Miami Florida, one of the most media influenced cities in the world, feel the same way as you do.
Jun. 30, 2015 at 5:49 PM • Report
Peace Maker
Dont worry bro your not alone i too see what and go through what you observed and i dont like it either
Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:51 PM • Report