Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

The Book of Three This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By Bapalapa2This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Brooklyn, NY

From Karen Cushman to Jerry Spinelli and Todd Strasser, authors who dedicate their careers to writing award-winning novels for young adults are plentiful. Lloyd Alexander, however, is different from other authors. He made me, an avid TV viewer, sit down and truly enjoy reading a novel. Alexander should be blushing at the thought of someone like me enjoying his brilliant novel, The Book of Three, a novel that takes place in the fantasy world of Prydain, a land where occult, evil beings disrupt the lives of the tale's heroes.

This beautiful masterpiece is skillfully written to make the reader enjoy and have fun. Everything from the simple vocabulary, the memorable characters, and the heightened suspense appealed to me.

I truly enjoyed every moment of The Book of Three.

Page 1 of 3

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

1 comment(s)
Lucy-Agnes
Oh, I love The Book of Three! The characters are so awesome! And Gurgi - oh, Gurgi is such an endearing, sweet, loyal character! Have you read the other books in the series? They're just as good!
Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:57 AM • Report
Close