Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Resident Evil: Retribution This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

By mrfilley101, Rockport, ME

There is a reason I never watch Resident Evil movies. Most of the time I can’t get around the fact that all these movies sport that same inane dialog, huge stupid set piece moments, zombie dogs, and horrid acting. The newest installment is no different, but here is the kicker, I have yet to see Resident Evil III or IV, or for that matter, Resident Evil II. I saw most of the first one and thought it was a horrible mess of a movie, and treats the license like a drunk driver treats his car (the movies are based the game of the same name), and saw only parts of the second one, which was even worse, which I still can’t believe. When I heard a third one was coming out, I said I was never going to view that film, and to this day, I still haven’t, which is fine by me, considering that this newest film, called Retribution (another sequel title from the ever full sequel bucket), gives a complete back story to what has happened so far, I had no need to see any other of the sequels to get the gist of the already convoluted plot.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!

Close