Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

By kaleejoy, Franklin Furnace, OH

I am sitting here crying, sobbing… and I cannot fathom what I just read. Was the ending happy? Was it sad? It was both. The emotions are raging inside me, fighting out to see which one can win, and I honestly don’t know which one will.
I did cried... or not so much crying, but sobbing, relentless sobbing that is still happening right now.
John Green writes with so much power; pure, clean, strong, fluid, RAW, power. It takes your breath away. Slowly, you get engulfed in this wonderful story, and you love it. I don’t think anyone said it better than Jodi Picoult. Here is her blurb for the book: “Electric, filled with staccato burst of humor and tragedy.”
Before you go get this book (which you should), I just want to highlight the points of this novel. This is book is happy, and has an infinite number of happy things happen in it, but the tragedy cannot be overlooked.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

3 comment(s)
kaleejoy
Thank you so, so much!
Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:10 PM • Report
theatregirl
I love your writing. Your writing totally capture the feeling of this wonderful book. keep up the great writing  
Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:22 PM • Report
justkeepwriting
agreed! it is perfect!
Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM • Report
Close