Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

By Liv_Your_Life, Omaha, NE

To be honest, when I first began reading this book, I thought I would have trouble getting through it. It didn’t seem that interesting; it wasn’t what I would normally read. Well, I was in for a big surprise. I NEVER expected I would enjoy the novel this much. I cried, and I cried, and I cried. I don’t think I have ever been so moved by a book. It changed my perspective on a lot of things, especially life and death, and how they intermix with society.

This book made me realize how precious life is. One minute your living, and the next your dead. That’s what life boils down to: birth, the in between, and death. We must learn to cherish every single day we have with our loved ones. I loved Morrie’s perspective on life in today’s society. Basically, everyone is just too wrapped up in wanting power, money, and shiny things to realize the little things in life-the sound of their children’s footsteps on the floor, the smile of their significant other, even, as Morrie puts it, the seasons changing outside the window.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!