Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Dead Space 2 on Xbox 360

Jared K., Kuna, ID By alanclarke714, Kuna, ID

In 2008, EA released a game that would break the rules on gory content, and scares that kept you up for days; Dead Space. Now, in 2011, EA teamed up with Visceral Games and released the highly anticipated sequel, Dead Space 2, which would set the bar for every horror game, combining jaw-dropping action, a truly captivating and frightening plot, and a just overall phenomenal video game experience.

When Isaac Clarke, a CEC engineer, consciously awakes after three long years, he's thrown back into the frying pan as Necromorphs, creatures spawned from something called a Marker, have overrun the Sprawl, a space station orbiting Saturn's moon, Titan. The Marker is derived from the Black Marker, which was discovered on Earth, and Isaac Clarke just happened to stumble onto the conspiracy created by EarthGov and the CEC.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

2 comment(s)
Making my way through the first Dead Space, but I'm super excited for the second, since it focuses more on the character of Isaac Clarke. Good review ;)   Maybe TeenInk will notice the picture they assigned to the review is of Dead Space 3, not 2. Ahhh... silly TeenInk...
Feb. 06, 2013 at 6:57 PM • Report
Haha agreed. That's pretty bad on their part
Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:20 PM • Report