Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Spellcaster by Claudia Gray

claudia R., Bedford, NY By Run2Liv3, Bedford, NY

From the first page to the last, author Claudia Gray caught my attention with her beautifully written novel, Spellcaster. Full of enriching details, cliff-hangers that will have you up reading all night long, and amazing characters with and amazing amount of chemistry, Gray will pull you in to her story without a doubt.
The novel begins with the Caldani family driving cross country for numerous hours from the city of Chicago to a dark, peculiar final destination of Captive’s Sound. Main character Nadia, her little brother Cole and her father have decided to start their lives anew after her mother completely uprooted the family by leaving them unexpectedly. What really upsets Nadia is that she and her mother had not fully completed her training as a witch. Unfortunately, her mother was the only one that could have taught her all of the spells that she needed to know, since every man was blind to magic.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

8 comment(s)
Run2Liv3
thank you so much <3
May. 23, 2013 at 7:37 PM • Report
PeaceLoveCrossCountry
wow. sounds good
Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM • Report
Run2Liv3
it really is :D i strongly recommend you to read it. you wont regret it!
Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:36 AM • Report
heathersgone32
love love love love this book
Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:07 AM • Report
PeaceLoveCrossCountry
I love it too!!!
May. 09, 2013 at 9:09 PM • Report
Cassandralee
Amazing book. great reviw :)
Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:23 AM • Report
Run2Liv3
thanks! i read your review on it and i really liked it. i loved how you did the review on the book first and then put what you thought about it on the bottom :D great stuff!!
Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:27 PM • Report
Cassandralee
Thank you. :)
Mar. 01, 2013 at 10:57 AM • Report
Close