Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus    (Continued)

Page 2 of 3

My favorite part of the book was when she talks about Vanessa, a girl who was, as Miley puts it, “the sister God forgot to give me.” Vanessa was a 9-year-old suffering from cystic fibrosis. Miley met her at a hospital and they became instant friends. Miley kept in contact with her family and often visited Vanessa at the hospital or called when she was on tour. One day Miley called only to find out that Vanessa’s time on Earth had ended. Miley was devastated. She immediately got off the tour bus and lay down in a frozen field. This was when Miley realized how much she had needed Vanessa, and how important it is to love every day and not take it for granted. This was just one of Miley’s many beautiful stories.

Somewhere between introducing us to Pappy Cyrus, who changed so many lives, learning to accept her “cankles,” and sharing her love for eating eggs with syrup, Miley connects with readers.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

4 comment(s)
nerdyfish
Oh my gosh! This review makes me want to rent it from the library. Keep up the good work and stay true to your heart. Nice review.
Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:50 PM • Report
lilly.gilmore
i love this book
Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM • Report
Aeryka
That's so cool! I want the book now!
Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:32 PM • Report
KaTie98
I think this review was really good! It did exactly what book reviews are supposed to do, I got interested in a book I would never even think about reading. . I am not a Miley fan but I have nothing against her. I like her music and I think she is a great actress. But this review changed my view towards her, now I just like her more!
Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:43 AM • Report
Close