Academic writing by teens | Teen Ink | Teen Ink

Academic

Most recently submitted Academic Writing

Nonfiction
By noboundaries77 GOLD
Cedar Grove, New Jersey

What is character? Simply put, it is the very essence of our being. It is who we are besides our achievements, grades, and athletic ability; and it is the qualities that people...
noboundaries77 GOLD, Cedar Grove, New Jersey

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

-
Jeremiah 29:11-14

onetrueword DIAMOND, Chiang Mai, Other
onetrueword DIAMOND, Chiang Mai, Other
Divya123 SILVER, Carrollton, Texas
Divya123 SILVER, Carrollton, Texas
Divya123 SILVER, Carrollton, Texas
Lily_Kolesa GOLD, Troy, Illinois

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss

Nonfiction
By onetrueword DIAMOND
Chiang Mai, Other
onetrueword DIAMOND, Chiang Mai, Other
onetrueword DIAMOND, Chiang Mai, Other
Nonfiction
By onetrueword DIAMOND
Chiang Mai, Other
onetrueword DIAMOND, Chiang Mai, Other