Taylor Swift, my hero. | Teen Ink

Taylor Swift, my hero.

By twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois
twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois

"And then we continued blissfully into this small, but perfect piece of our forever...." -Bella Cullen- Breaking Dawn.
"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it."
“Everyone’s stars, don’t get your hopes up, learn the ropes and climb the ladder and know in the end, that just being here is the best and it only gets better.”

My top three heroes:

Saint Cecilia…Harriet Tubman….and TAYLOR SWIFT.

Yes, kids do say a lot of celebrities are their heroes, but they don’t always have reasons or if they do, they aren’t always good ones. I do have good reasons.
Taylor Swift is my hero. She’s a role model for me and other young girls. Quite a few of her songs, that are about us girls (or our nation), are very powerful to me like, “Fifteen”, “Change”, “A Place In This World”, and even “Tied Together With A Smile”. She shoes us that we can do anything—good—if we put our minds to it.

Then she has the songs about boys, that we can also relate to. That if your heart is broken, go home and crank up some Taylor Swift music on your iPod.

Taylor Allison Swift is a HUGE role-Model and hero to me. She inspires me with her music, what she does with her music, and how she keeps her family and friends close.

My mom loves her song, “The Best Day”, about Taylor’s mom. And it’s very true for a lot of moms. What she writes about it that song is true to the child and mother figure.

She might just be an everyday celebrity to you, but to me she’s an inspiration, a good person, and MY hero.

Hello said...
So interesting
Taylor swift is my hero too
And you misspelled shows it is not shoes
Thanks

Taylor Swift is my hero, too. Her songs are beautiful and meaningful, and she has more talent than any of these braindead young Rihannas and Katy Perrys put together! She is very funny and kind, also.

on Oct. 16 2009 at 11:07 am
SilverAngel SILVER, West Carollton, Ohio

"Life is an open book, we take the journey until the end." ~Me

I love Taylor!

LILD811 said...
LILD811, Eatonville, Florida

When life gives you lemons you make lemonade

I think what west did was wrong

i think that she is a grate person.

beanzalib said...
I agree, Taylor is awsome. She follows her dream, and to say fairly, she may not be the most tallented singer in the world, but she puts her hardest work and determination into everything, making her a perfect role model.