The Heart is a Mind of itself | Teen Ink

The Heart is a Mind of itself

By ThetrueGuy509 GOLD, Dorchester, Massachusetts
ThetrueGuy509 GOLD, Dorchester, Massachusetts

Work your hardest today to make tomorrow easier.
Things that you do today inspire stories that you tell tomorrow.

The heart is certainly a mind itself. Mine has chosen you years ago, and even though you have rejected its desire and its reasons to palpitate happily; it still hasn't stopped loving you. Saying that you love someone can sometimes be the easiest thing, but having a heart choosing the one and the right person to live with can be the hardest thing to cope with, because it can't verbally speak.
My heart says it loves you and I need to keep my promise that Io will speak its words when it needs me to. My heart desiring you is like an idea that is shaping my destiny.
I know for certain my thinking might be a little too intricately processed, but to be precise and clear T-Marie I'm just trying to tell you that I love you.

I've been restraining my feelings for someone that love deeply for 4-years. I know that sounds crazy, and unbelievable but I did it. The first time I met her, she had no interest in me, nor did she want to listen to what my heart had to say; and now I am determine to let her know how much I love her. My heart finally has the strength, and chance to speak to her.