Teen opinion essays on war, peace, politics, justice and more | Teen Ink

Opinion

Most recently submitted Points of View

Opinion
By Roman_Wick SILVER
Tumwater, Washington

Now look, I understand the need for School. School IS important, and it is a necessity to teach new generations the things that they will need to know in order to function in socie...
Roman_Wick SILVER, Tumwater, Washington

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt

serenahinojosaa BRONZE, Tempe, Arizona
Opinion
By NoahJByrd BRONZE
Litchfield Park, Arizona
NoahJByrd BRONZE, Litchfield Park, Arizona
bear2023 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Opinion
By RVEGA BRONZE
Indio, California
RVEGA BRONZE, Indio, California

"It doesn't matter where I work or what position people put me in, it only matters who I work for"

Minnievet BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
jasonoft BRONZE, Deer Park, Wisconsin
Opinion
carissaswart BRONZE, Ceres, Other