Teen opinion essays on war, peace, politics, justice and more | Teen Ink

Opinion

Most recently submitted Points of View

Opinion

Nothing is more useful than a cell phone. They are, without a doubt, the most useful things ever invented. They can text, chat, email, IM, and send voice messages; all the while...

Bailey Swartzenberger BRONZE, Kalispell, Montana
Opinion
Bambi3226 SILVER, Grants, New Mexico

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong

Opinion
By one.love. BRONZE
Watsonville, California
one.love. BRONZE, Watsonville, California

SICK ONE!!!!

Opinion
By BreeTayler PLATINUM
Carlisle, Arkansas
BreeTayler PLATINUM, Carlisle, Arkansas

"Where there is love there is life." --Ghandi

Opinion
By AlexusWhite GOLD
Greeley, Colorado
AlexusWhite GOLD, Greeley, Colorado

One of the funniest things about life is crying, it's suppose to be a sad feeling that you get when it happens. But then after you're done crying you feel like you have had someone come buy you and take you weight off your shoulders, so smile now.

Opinion
BroadwayJukebox BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington

"Don't let sooner than you think become later than you hoped."

TheMaisinator BRONZE, Leeds, Maine

"Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And every time a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayolas. And we wouldn't go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight. Boxes of sixty-four, with the sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get a little funny look on their faces and cover the world with imagination."
~Robert Fulghum