Teen opinion essays on war, peace, politics, justice and more | Teen Ink

Opinion

Top voted Points of View

Opinion
#19881voted by our readers
By Vivi. SILVER
Karpenisi, Other

There have been quite plenty of times where I found myslef standing there,in front of my laptop looking at pictures of perfect persons. Perfect eyes,lips,hair.Perfect bodies,and...
Vivi. SILVER, Karpenisi, Other

"Sometimes talking to yourself can be harder than talking to others.You might have to prove to your own person that you're wrong."

#19882 Opinion
Mickee BRONZE, Yorktown Heights, New York

Erica Albright (Rooney Mara): "You are going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd. And I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole."

Mark Zuckerberg: "I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try, but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?

"You're not the same as you were before, You were much more...muchier...you've lost your muchness."
I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich.

#19883 Opinion
By fameinsanity SILVER
Staten Island, New York
fameinsanity SILVER, Staten Island, New York
#19884 Opinion
#19885 Opinion
OrenK PLATINUM, Flushing, New York

"My teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said happy. She said I didn't understand the assignment. I said she didn't understand life."- John Lennon

#19886 Opinion
By GabbyRuddick BRONZE
FLORISSANT, Colorado
GabbyRuddick BRONZE, FLORISSANT, Colorado
#19887 Opinion
By weebnini DIAMOND
San Diego, California
weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Done & Over"

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

"People should be able to say how they feel. How they really feel. Not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouth."

#19888 Opinion
MannyArenas BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
#19889 Opinion
Kyra_Chong SILVER, Shanghai, Other

We must all learn to love one another or die
- W.H. Auber

#19890 Opinion
By KevinVaughn BRONZE
Loveland, Colorado
KevinVaughn BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado