Teen opinion essays on movies, music and TV | Teen Ink

Movies / Music / TV

Most discussed Movies / Music / TV Articles

Opinion
comment
By BloodRaven55 GOLD
Binfield, Other

I liked “Deep Breath”. I really did. However there were a couple of scenes that were examples of Moffat at his absolute worst. For the most part “Deep Breath” was a cohesive epis...
BloodRaven55 GOLD, Binfield, Other

"I'd like you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra: Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out." - Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5

Opinion
Opinion
Muffinman365 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona

"He who angers you controls you" - Elizabeth Kenny of the Austrian army

Opinion
KimotoKanon BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
xxPaulinka GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

"You're like a bassist. You do a lot and no one seems to notice, until you stop."

theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida

Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater

Opinion
Jack_Meriwether SILVER, Paulding, Ohio

"Let X equal the quantity of all quantities of X. Let X equal the cold. It is cold in December. The months of cold equal November through February. There are four months of cold, and four of heat, leaving four months of indeterminate temperature. In February it snows. In March the Lake is a lake of ice. In September the students come back and the bookstores are full. Let X equal the month of full bookstores. The number of books approaches infinity as the number of months of cold approaches four. I will never be as cold now as I will in the future. The future of cold is infinite. The future of heat is the future of cold. The bookstores are infinite and so are never full except in September...” -Proof, David Auburn

Mayo-Lee SILVER, Cleveland, Ohio
Opinion
By irishdancer16 SILVER
West Chester, Pennsylvania
irishdancer16 SILVER, West Chester, Pennsylvania

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"