STERIODS | Teen Ink

STERIODS

March 5, 2010
By ChEvYmAn BRONZE, Bosque Farms, New Mexico
ChEvYmAn BRONZE, Bosque Farms, New Mexico
4 articles 0 photos 1 comment

The topic I chose to evaluate in this discussion is steroids. You may ask yourself why a 15 year old would want to discuss steroids, the number one reason I would disapprove of steroids is sports. I am on a football, wrestling, and track team. I don’t want to be the kid that gets put in front of a guy on steroids who is going to be trying to go you with full roid rage. You may ask I wonder how that feels. Well when u get hit by a full roided out kid it is like being hit by a steel rail train running off the track or a bull whose testosterone level is outrages. Just imagine how their how their parents feel dealing with a kid who gets very angry very easily who also eats like an engine on gas. I can understand if it was like a controlled steroid. Such as for kids who have bad asma who take it to open up their air passages so they can breath, but not for people who just want to get bigger, stronger, faster. You know what I call that fake muscle. The reason for that is imagine how hard the people work every day by lifting to get where they want to be or the way they want to look. I respect them and it is possible, anything is possible. You may say how do I know that? I know a man who goes to my school he is the second person I look up to, the first person is Edwin G. II but that’s a different story. The second man is a teacher at my he is also the wrestling coach I learned everything I know from this man and back in his day he made himself the way he wanted to be in his younger days without steroids. The reason I bring this man into my paper is because this man use to be Mr. New Mexico. If you don’t know what that is it is a like body builder contest and the top body builder is crowned Mr. New Mexico. And my coach succeeded at that. That is why I say no one should use steroids unless it is for a medical reason some people aren’t meant to be big because they can’t take the pain so like they say if u can’t take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Stay off steroids do it the manly way not the girly way think about it would you want fake muscle or real muscle. Me I want real muscle so u pick do you want it real or fake? That is what I think of steroids and why they should not be used none medically.