Ballads by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Ballad

Most recently submitted Ballads

Poetry
By Pure.Awesomeness BRONZE
Brunswick, Georgia

When I look into your eyes, I see our future deep inside. As we walk hand-in-hand, I turn around and say… When I look into your eyes, I see our future deep inside. I see our love g...
Pure.Awesomeness BRONZE, Brunswick, Georgia

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder

Poetry
By sadia.uddin BRONZE
Portland, Oregon
sadia.uddin BRONZE, Portland, Oregon

opposites attract

Poetry
By 20hiscaiti09 GOLD
Sperryville, Virginia
20hiscaiti09 GOLD, Sperryville, Virginia

"I love you more"

Poetry
By bExOxO123 BRONZE
Framingham, Massachusetts
bExOxO123 BRONZE, Framingham, Massachusetts

"if you love something, let it go. if it comes back, it was meant to be yours. if it doesn't, it never was."
-my best friend =)-

Poetry
By annaohh BRONZE
Hoffman Est, Illinois
annaohh BRONZE, Hoffman Est, Illinois
Poetry
By montana PLATINUM
Parker, Colorado
montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....
I know, right? and..... Are you kidding me?

Poetry
By japsystarr SILVER
Pierre Part, Louisiana
japsystarr SILVER, Pierre Part, Louisiana

holy shnikeys

Poetry
By el-oh-el PLATINUM
Maloney Gardens, Other
el-oh-el PLATINUM, Maloney Gardens, Other

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
-Marianne Williamson

Poetry
By Lucy4himnotu ELITE
Richardson, Texas
Lucy4himnotu ELITE, Richardson, Texas

"I am Happy to The Point of Fear" -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

Poetry
By el-oh-el PLATINUM
Maloney Gardens, Other

-Marianne Williamson