The world is too materialistic | Teen Ink

The world is too materialistic

January 13, 2017
By VirajSingh BRONZE, Ghaziabad, Louisiana
VirajSingh BRONZE, Ghaziabad, Louisiana
4 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I'm inspired by the Shakespeare's philosophy, "Sweet are the uses of adversity ", and I believe that it holds an important relation between my thoughts and my luck.


Now when I made myself prudent and fluent,
I'm seeing a philosophical me
Who I visualise himself being so enthusiastic to reflect on this mankind.
He contempates for a while and nodes on the other.
Drifts and reminsces only to see the latter is overwhelmed.
Not being ecstatic it's the ideological me that has found it's way to express itself.
He sways on the cluster of worldly rituals.
Lost in his own sentiments he concludes,
The world is too materialistic. Says the one with so called bizzare mind that people doesn't concents when it comes to their acceptance of being intoxicated.
They ridicule as if they are a lesser drunkard than the post next to them.

Who doesn't sorars high in the intoxication of love, or the wordly matters?


And then they deny from being a drunkard.

You see that I am an alcaholic. And I took pride in it. Because I don't deny it rather I rejoice the fact of being an alcaholic.
I see a galaxy of benifits on being an alcaholic. Having liberty is fun. You can say out your heart. What feasible is that you would be ignored and presumably rediculed. Afterall, its all that alcohol gloss that makes you say such.

Wonder what could be the scenario when you have uttered from voice cord to mouth without any social filters. The world maybe against you while you may be legitimate at this jucntion.




Your legitmacy suits until you are intoxicated. And this man made world takes no pains to ignore you until you are high.
The world is too materialistic. It's biased against my grave friends. Whome the world couldn't forbid expressing their heart without the pinch of intoxicarion.
The whole world's a stage and all mens and womens are merely players.