A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron | Teen Ink

A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron

By believeinmexoxo GOLD, Brewster, New York
believeinmexoxo GOLD, Brewster, New York

If you love something let it go and if it comes back to you, it’s yours forever- Anonymous

Once every lifetime a book comes around like this one, that changes peoples' perspective on dogs in general. But, compared to the other ones, this one holds more meaning than any other before. This book is pure genius! It follows a dog as it goes through three different lives, learning lessons that it takes to the next life until the dog finally reaches his true purpose. The only reason I use the word 'it' to describe the dog is because it is a male and a female, Bailey, Ellie, and Buddy, to be exact! I laughed and cried at least ten times during the coarse of this book. As soon as I put this book down at ran down to my dog and gave him a big hug because, now, I know what he is truly thinking. I recommend this book to anybody who is a dog lover or even if you aren't because by the end of this book, you will immediately get in your car and go buy a dog and love it for as long as you or your dog may live (: